Saturday, March 3, 2007

Photo Caption Contest - Week Two

The winner of my first week's photo caption contest is my classmate, Jessica. Thank you for your participating and give me the courage to continue. Now I am determined to keep it up so that when I go back to China, hopefully I will have gleaned enough experience and confidence (besides the enough examples) to use it as after-class learning activity for my students. I really appreciate your comments and feedback in helping me to pilot the activity.
This week's picture is devoted to the hero of this year - pig. It is said that the year of the Golden Pig only occurs every 60 years. This year is the fifth cycle of the pig (every 12 years * 5), which is why this year of the pig is golden, therefore particularly auspicious.


Uploaded by Lucid Nightmare in Flickr.

4 comments:

jessica said...

Ency, it's alway both relaxing and exiting to surf your blog. I love it. Have been to see those beautiful pictures. Really nice.

The caption I give to this picture is
I am beauty!

Ency said...

"Who says only cats are born to walk down the runway?"

jessica said...

They are me in the last life, and next.

Helen said...

Boy, u don't know what takes to post a comment here!
MY caption for the picture:
"I came, I saw, I gotcha!"