Monday, February 26, 2007

Photo Caption Contest

I want to borrow Will's idea of hosting weekly photo caption contest on my blog (I am grateful to Will even though I dont know him in person, but I have learned so much from his blog). That is, I will post an interesting picture to my blog every week and then I hope readers will write a caption for this picture by commenting on this post. Since I don't have many readers to run it as a contest, but I do wish with time going by, the blog would get better and have more readers. I am deeply grateful to people who help me make my wish come true.

Week One Picture

(uploaded by Dee R) Original Caption: This is my best side.


Listen to this article

Listen to this article

2 comments:

jessica said...

Thy beauty is in my eye.

Ency said...

Thanks, Jessica.